You searched for: Start Over
202. Space medicine: newest frontier of the health services : a colloquium at the National Library of Medicine
204. The physician, the intern, and the patient: artifacts from the first documented description of sickle cell anemia, on view in the History of Medicine Division Reading Room
- National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
James B. Herrick Symposium : Sickle Cell Disease Care and Research (2010 :
- [Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine, 2010]
- Anemia, Sickle Cell
Herrick, James B. (James Bryan), 1861-1954.
Irons, Ernest E. (Ernest Edward), 1877-
209. The meeting of medical traditions: Europe and America in the age of exploration : a joint project of the National Library of Medicine and the University of California, Los Angeles
- Hernández, Francisco, 1517-1587
University of California, Los Angeles. 1992 Columbus Quincentenary Programs.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- [Los Angeles : UCLA 1992 Columbus Quincentenary Programs, Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies, 1992]
- History of Medicine
210. Workman completing gold leaf work on inscription inside entrance to the National Library of Medicine