1. Report on vaccination: read at the annual meeting of the Massachusetts Medical Society : June 1, 1808
- Warren, John, 1753-1815
Massachusetts Medical Society.
- [Boston : s.n., 1808]
- Smallpox -- prevention & control
2. Extracts from a report of the Massachusetts Medical Society, respecting a disease commonly called spotted or petechial fever: which has within a few years been epidemic in various parts of New-England
- Massachusetts Medical Society.
- Montreal, Nahum Mower, 1812
- Disease Outbreaks