You searched for: Collections Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Remove constraint Collections: Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Subjects Cholera Remove constraint Subjects: Cholera Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
1. Official reports made to government by Drs. Russell & Barry on the disease called cholera spasmodica: as observed by them during their mission to Russia in 1831; with an appendix, and other papers ... relating to that disease
- Russell, William, Sir.
Barry, David, Sir, 1780-1835.
Great Britain. Privy Council.
- London, Winchester and Varnham, 1832
2. Papers relative to the disease called cholera spasmodica in India: now prevailing in the north of Europe
- Great Britain. Privy Council.
- London : Winchester and Varnham, 1831