You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Start Over
71. Syllabus of the lectures on medical jurisprudence and on the treatment of poisoning & suspended animation: delivered in the University of Virginia
- Dunglison, Robley, 1798-1869
University of Virginia.
- [Charlottesville] : University of Virginia, 1827
- Forensic Medicine
72. The three kinds of cod liver oil: comparatively considered with reference to their chemical and therapeutic properties
- Jongh, Ludovicus Josephus de.
Carey, Edward, translator
Dunglison, Robley, 1798-1869
- Philadelphia : Lea & Blanchard, 1849
- Cod Liver Oil