You searched for: Subjects Disease Outbreaks Remove constraint Subjects: Disease Outbreaks Start Over
1. A semi-annual oration, on the origin of pestilential diseases: delivered before the Academy of Medicine of Philadelphia, on the 17th day of December, 1798
- Caldwell, Charles, 1772-1853.
Bradford, Thomas, 1745-1838
Bradford, Samuel F. (Samuel Fisher), 1776-1837
Potter, Nathaniel, 1770-1843
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas and Samuel F. Bradford ..., 1799
- Disease Outbreaks
2. Proofs of the origin of the yellow fever, in Philadelphia & Kensington: in the year 1797, from the domestic exhalation ; and from the foul air of the snow Navigation, from Marseilles : and from that of the ship Huldah, from Hamburgh, in two letters, addressed to the governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Bradford, Samuel F. (Samuel Fisher), 1776-1837
Academy of Medicine of Philadelphia.
Pennsylvania. Governor (1790-1799 : Mifflin)
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas & Samuel F. Bradford, 1798
- Yellow Fever
Pennsylvania -- epidemiology
College of Physicians of Philadelphia.